Monday, September 23, 2013

We figured that it would be a lot less dramatic to buzz Scott's hair before it starts falling out. I was happy about that for two reasons: 1. I hated his last haircut, and 2. I got to first shave a Mohawk. He would not let me put mousse in his hair to make the Mohawk look better, but I'm still pleased with my work. 

Also, Scott wanted me to let everyone know how much he has loved your emails. And he's sorry he has not always felt well enough to email everyone back. But he will!


7 comments:

  1. The mohawk is so cool! Now Vincent will want his hair that way. But, I think I like the shaved look best...very youthful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When your hair finally grows back I think this should be your new hair-doo;) Good work Pam <3 Michelle C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mohawk was (briefly) awesome, but he's definitely rocking that buzz cut too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scott looks great with the cropped hair!
    Have you gotten any news on the staging of the tumor yet, or what the treatment plan is for the next few weeks?

    ReplyDelete