Monday, October 28, 2013

We saw Scott's oncologist this morning, and he postponed chemo for one week because Scott's white blood cells are too low. He's expecting them to return to a good enough level so they can blast away at them with chemo again next week. We were sort of pleased because then Scott can enjoy trick-or-treating with Maz and will be in a lot better shape for our trip to Cedars-Sinai on Friday.

On Saturday, we got a jump-start on Halloween with Maz's school carnival. And, of course, the hot dog costume made its 2013 debut. (FYI: The hot dog costume is a joke that backfired on me. I bought it five years ago because I was irritated that Scott would not come costume shopping with me. I figured I'd get back at him by buying him a really terrible costume. But the joke's on me ---- he won't stop wearing it. And not just on Halloween. He totally loves it).

Scott's hoping to catch up on email this week.





1 comment:

  1. Scott and Pam, I am thinking about you both and praying for you every day as you so bravely negotiate the difficult shoals of the insurance world. Many blessings on you during these next few weeks.
    Love,
    Paula

    ReplyDelete