Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Final day before surgery. We met with the cardiovascular surgeon who will be helping with the surgery and he seemed confident that he could get the tumor out around the aorta. This evening, Scott spent a lot of time playing guitar, a great way to reduce anxiety. And Maz had an amazing day with Noam and Chaana. After a trip to Home Depot, Noam built Maz the best fort ever. Below is a photo of the two guys at work and one of them proud of the finished product. Noam and Chaana's house will never be the same. 

Scott, Maz and I also did a little early present opening on Tuesday night. 

I will update the blog throughout the day tomorrow. Surgery will start about 6:30 a.m. and will take between 5 and 10 hours.




Fort building


The finished product


Early Christmas at home

1 comment:

  1. Pam, I check this blog at least two times a day for updates. I'll be watching it closely tomorrow. I can't imagine how keyed up you all are for the surgery but if the doctor is confident that's a good sign. My heart goes out to you all. Good luck Scott!

    ReplyDelete