Sunday, December 8, 2013

Traveling back and forth to LA hasn't left much time for detailed posts. After our appointment Friday, we stayed the night at my brother's house and then had to get up early to rush back to San Diego for Maz's karate belt ceremony at 11 a.m. on Saturday. He's now a proud yellow-belt.

The plan is to head up to LA on Dec. 18. Scott is scheduled for surgery at 7 a.m. on Dec. 19 at Cedars-Sinai. His surgeon said he should expect to be in the hospital about 7-10 days. I got a miniature tree for his hospital room and I have it on pretty good authority that Santa is stopping by to bring some gifts for Scott and Maz.

Visitors are always nice so if anyone finds themselves in LA around the holidays, please feel free to stop by and see us. I tend to answer texts much faster than email. My cell is 619-272-1401.


1 comment:

  1. Pam, do you and Maz have somewhere to stay in L.A. while Scott is recuperating?

    ReplyDelete